Sunday, February 18, 2018

Look the way You Love

Fashion trend changes so quickly. Just when you thought you caught up on the latest trend, here comes a new one.

I personally don’t follow trend so much because I just couldn’t keep up. It is too much for me to handle. Plus to be honest I couldn’t afford the lifestyle. Haha...

We all have flaws that we don’t like. Most of the time loving and owning those blemishes and imperfections is hard but it’s not impossible. We can look our best but do it because you like it not because we want to please other people. Do you agree with that statement?

Having the understanding that God created you uniquely is very important. I struggled with this truth for a loooong time. It’s not a very pleasant feeling. This verse from Psalm 136:14 have resonated with me so well:

"I praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Wonderful are your works; my soul knows it very well."

And I hope it does with you too.

No comments:

Post a Comment