Thursday, August 10, 2017

Back to School Discount on Etsy

I have been making some new earrings recently and I would love to share a little preview of them. I have more design coming as well but I would like to get these beauties listed first.

Some of the new earrings connectors I was so excited to use to make new earrings. I love antiqued silver since they stand the test of time. Chandelier earrings are perfect for formal or non-formal wear.

 Turquoise Chandelier Earrings
These turquoise chandelier earring are one of my favorites! They match almost any color in my wardrobe and makes my face a little vibrant even when I wear something dark.

Teardrop + Turquoise = Beauty
I suspect this is one of the reason most people love these color and shape.
I made different metal finish because we love our customers.

I made these few months back but I just listed them few days ago.



No comments:

Post a Comment